Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World

From: n8344141@unicorn.wwu.edu (paul carpentier)
Date: 10 Dec 89 17:22:47 GMT
Subject: Re: The Sensual World
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I haven't made any statement about _The_Sensual_World_ yet, other
than the times I admit I want to hear it (I don't own a CD player),
for one main reason.

It tooks me 6 months of repeated listenings before I stopped absolutely
hating _The_Dreaming_ and then nearly another 4 months before I realized
it was, in fact 8), the greatest album ever made.

I assume there is more to TSW than my immediate, or even considered,
reaction.

Paul M Carpentier
lover of the music created by Kate