Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in NY ?

From: vishal@m2.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 89 14:45:52 CST
Subject: Kate in NY ?

I just spoke to the DJ of a local radio station here (94.5 FM, KDGE). He said
Kate Bush is going to be in New York and he is going to interview her this
Thursday (12/14). Apparently she will be in NY to do promotional interviews
and he said he doubts if she will go to other cities. Have you heard anything
about Kate's US visit ? It is surprising news to me, considering there has
been no mention on Gaffa/Love-Hounds. You can call the radio station at
(214) 580-9400 to confirm this or to leave any questions for Kate (they want
Kate fans to send in questions).

- Vishal

(vishal@csc.ti.com)