Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: VH-1 Information

From: eliz@world.std.com (Elizabeth Lear)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 89 15:08:41 GMT
Subject: Re: VH-1 Information
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL (Douglas MacGowan) writes:
>After spending all morning on hold or being referred around, I got
>in touch with somebody at VH-1 and found out that the Kate special
>program will be on December 12 from 7:30 to 8:00 in the evening
>(an hour earlier for you Central Time Zone Hounds).

Hmm.  My call was quick this morning (called the main number, got
transferred to VH-1, and the woman knew the time without looking it
up): there must have been a number of calls like yours!

							...eliz
One of the many fine staff members of THE WORLD - public access UNIX
	SUN 4/280   (617)739-WRLD   24 hrs.   300/1200/2400bd
*Interested in musical theater? Join us!  musicals-request@world.std.com*