Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: VH-1 Information

From: "Eric France,,," <franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 5 Dec 89 13:49:30 GMT
Subject: Re: VH-1 Information
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

Doug MacGowan:
> After spending all morning on hold or being referred around, I got
> in touch with somebody at VH-1 and found out that the Kate special
> program will be on December 12 from 7:30 to 8:00 in the evening
> (an hour earlier for you Central Time Zone Hounds).

For service above and beyond the call of duty, we hereby award

               DOUGLAS MACGOWAN

one official Love-Hounds Attaboy.

Eric France                      (franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu)
"Don't ever think that you can't change the past and the future.
 You might not, not think so now,                                __
 But just you wait and see -- someone will come to help you." -- |<