Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love and Anger video (who's who)

From: keving%gaffa.wpd@sgi.com (Kevin Gurney)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 13:57:12 PST
Subject: Re: Love and Anger video (who's who)

In article <1989Nov30.235843.16337@aqdata.uucp>, sullivan@aqdata.UUCP ("Michael T. Sullivan") writes:
> I haven't seen this mentioned yet.  Just who is everybody in the
> band in the "Love and Anger" video.  I should think this is a chance
> for us to associate a face with those names we've known for a while.
> Except for Gilmour, obviously.
> --
> Michael Sullivan          uunet!jarthur.uucp!aqdata!sullivan
> aQdata, Inc.              aqdata!sullivan@jarthur.claremont.edu
> San Dimas, CA

Actually, I think IED did point out a few familiar faces. Let me see if I
can remember who's who.

Paddy is the happy-looking guy in the hat playing the interesting looking
instrument (we wouldn't expect anything less from Paddy now, would we!).
Dave G. is on guitar, and my brothers both confirmed that the keyboardist
is Richard Wright (?), who plays with Pink Floyd. It doesn't say who
plays on the album, but I think it's safe to assume that it's Kate herself.

The two dancers that appear in the last scene are the two dancers she
worked with on the Tour of Life (and probably in other videos too, but
I can't be sure).

Can't remember who the drummer is, but it's either Charlie Morgan or
Stuart Elliot. Stu plays on the song, so it's probably him.

I don't think IED knew who the bass player was; he hypothesized that it might
be a clean-shaven Del. John Giblin is credited on the song.
--
Shooting for "Model Citizen" status by denying my turbulent past....

keving@gaffa.wpd.sgi.com