Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 13:20:10 PST

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: TSW on 120_Minutes countdown
Date: 4 Dec 89 21:20:09 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

>What time does VH1's Kate special air on 12/12 ?
>
>- Vishal

At the moment, nobody seems to know what time the VH-1 Kate
special will be on.  Therefore, will the first person to find
out please post it immediately?

I have a theory that it will be 7:30 Eastern Time, because
this week every day VH-1 is having a special about a female
artist at that time:  Linda Ronstadt today, then Pat Benatar,
Melissa Etheridge, and I forget who else.  This is only a theory
though;  I'm waiting to find out for sure when the Kate special
will be.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | Caption:  "Kate Bush goes from cult fave to
Dept. of Applied Science   |        chart rave."  -- _Billboard_
UC Davis/Livermore         |   (In "Was It A Hit Or A Miss" in the 1985
ed@das.llnl.gov            |          year-end special issue.)