Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TSW on 120 Minutes, Ofra Haza on VH1

From: nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se (Patrik Yle'n)
Date: 30 Nov 89 19:23:45 GMT
Subject: Re: TSW on 120 Minutes, Ofra Haza on VH1
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8911300230.AA17378@m2.csc.ti.com> vishal@m2.csc.ti.COM (Vishal Markandey) writes:

>the country. And of course, they played the _LAA_ video.
                                             Has anybody in Europe
got this video on PAL VHS-tape? I'd be incredibly grateful if somebody
could fix me a copy, we're dying to see it over here in Sweden!

Also, let's hope that MTV-Europe shows the video for TWW more often than
they showed the TSW-video. Has anybody seen either the LASA or TWW picture-
on the B-side.

nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se (Patrik Yle'n)

disc yet? I got hold of the poster-edition of TWW yesterday, and it was
great! It has Be Kind To My Mistakes and a new song, I'm till Waiting