Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Laugh (final statements)

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 89 13:10:51 EST
Subject: The Laugh (final statements)

I assume you all remember my survey about whether the laugh belonged
to "The Fog" or "Love And Anger," right?  Well, I got a bunch of
answers, and here's the verdict.

Of the six respondents, five thought it went with "The Fog" with the
odd man out thinking it belonged to neither song and was just a piece
of audio flotsam thrown in for no apparent reason by Kate.  Most of
the respondents said that the laugh sounded "right" with "The Fog."
Some claimed that if it were part of LAA, then it would detract from
the finality of the "Yeah!"  The most succinct observation was
provided, as usual, by our Humble Pseudo-Moderator |>oug who said:

>It's obvious to anyone who isn't an inane idiot that it belongs at the
>beginning of "The Fog".  Geez.

And that, said Jon, is that.

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "To serve God, you gotta be stupid and  |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  freakish and poor."  -- ??             |