Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More reviews

From: dbk@mimsy.umd.edu (Dan Kozak)
Date: 30 Nov 89 06:52:08 GMT
Subject: More reviews
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here's what Waxie Maxie's "Developing Artists" had to say about TSW:

Kate Bush, The Sensual World

_The_Sensual_World_ is the sixth album from _Kate_Bush_.  It is her
most personal and confident release to date.  Recorded at Kate's own
studio in Kent, England it includes many acclaimed guest musicians.
Especially interesting is the title track which incororates the
haunting sound of Davey Spilane's Uilean pipes alongside Kate's
unique voice.  It's been a four year wait since the last Kate Bush
album but her vocal style is as intriguing as always.  She produces
quality -- not quantity and her fans know it is well worth the wait.
----
Not exactly brillant prose, but what the hell . . .

#dan

Clever:         dbk@mimsy.umd.edu | "For I was rolled in water,
Not-so-clever:  uunet!mimsy!dbk   |  I was rolled out past the pier" - MoB