Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT in comics

From: munnari!wraith.cs.uow.oz.au!graham@uunet.UU.NET (Graham Dombkins)
Date: 30 Nov 89 00:15:50 GMT
Subject: KT in comics
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Recently I went on a shopping trip to Sydney to get a few
Christmas gifts for my family. I am pleased to say that KT posters
and albums were much in evidance. In fact I picked up that SW poster
just by asking for it across the counter. No sign yet of the CD single.

	Anyway, the reson for this posting is because of a discovery
I made while I was looking through a comic store (Comic Kingdom).
There, hidden down to one side of the store, was a comic cover that
emediately got my attenion. It was a perfect reproduction of KT from
the cover of The Whole Story. It turns out that there is a comic series
put out by the Inovative Corparation titled "Inovation : Media Starr"
and the heroin is a dead ringer for KT. They go even as far as to use
obvious reproductions of KT albums and posters for there front covers!

	issue #1 : Cann't remember.
	issue #2 : The Dreaming
	issue #3 : The Whole Story.

	Somebody else check them out and see what you think.

- Graham