Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH-1 Blurb

From: rochester!kodak!elmgate!jpp@GARP.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 89 21:07:17 EST
Subject: VH-1 Blurb

	Found in the latest issue of The Cable Guide:

	In the Highlights section; Variety;
	(December '89, vol III, Issue 96;

	1 1/2" x 2" picture of Kate in black top and blue jeans,
	kneeling, captioned: "VH-1 feels the pull of the Bush"

	"Kate Bush"

	 "You may not know her, but Bush is a musical genius who
	 weaves the stuff of myth, sex, and magic into marvelous
	 songs with irresistable beats. VH-1 12th."

	 Great! But does anyone know just what this show will be
	 including? Collection of videos? Hammersmith scenes?
	 Compilation of video interviews? I'd like to know so that
	 I can decide if I want to be ready with my VCR.
	 Any Ideas?

						Joe