Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: Peter Glen Berger <pb1p+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 89 16:47:40 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: MisK.

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>  From: Andrew Marvick
>  Subject: MisK.
> four years ago--have recently been adopted by Love-Hounds as diverse as the
> dependable, admirable and industrious Ed Suranyi, the interesting Woj,
> and the foolish, supercilious and deplorable Jon Drukman. All of you are

Gee, aren't any of you whiners going to flame IED for not saying "in
my opinion" when discussing Jon Drukman?

Oh, and IED:  when you write about others being patronizing, remember
the old phrase: "Physician, heal thyself".  Your prose style is
disgustingly condescending.  At least Jon isn't pretentious.

Praise without criticism is useless.

Pete Berger		       ||  ARPA:     Pete.Berger@andrew.cmu.edu
Professional Student	       ||  BITNET:   R746PB1P@CMCCVB
Carnegie-Mellon University     ||	     NEXUS@DRYCAS
Do not attend this college.    ||  UUCP: ...!harvard!andrew.cmu.edu!pb1p
"If only I could/make a deal with god/and get him to swap our places..."