Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

love and anger video

From: think!ames!apple!portal!cup.portal.com!L-H@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 23-Nov-89 20:36:40 PST
Subject: love and anger video

Fr: Larry Hernandez (L-H@cup.portal.com)
Re: love and anger video

After scanning through 10 minutes of MTV crud, I finally had enough and
decided to watch my copy of _Love and Anger_ for the 43rd time.  After
having watched it a few times now, I am definitely "informed" enough to
say: "My God, why isn't this video No. 1 yet??"

Maybe now I'll pull out my other tape of _TSW_ and once again admire the
sheer genius, ingenuity, and utter perfeKTion of both the song and
the video.  Maybe after that, I'll once again play the fantastic and
incomparable _Lionheart_ CD.
Mmh yes, I agree with people who know what the hell they're talking about:
Kate Bush writes the best music and makes the best videos in the history
of civilisation.

+--------------------Is there any ESCAPE from DRUKMAN?---------------------+