Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The New single

From: nbc%INF.RL.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 89 18:40:18 GMT
Subject: The New single

This may be old hat - but the flow of digests has dried up here
so I will post anyway. The new 12" single is out now. I picked mine
up yesterday on the way home from a trip. It is a limited edition
version with a free (and large) poster. The version of 'This Woman's
Work' is stated to be a "single mix". As already mentioned the new
track is I'm still waiting (not the Diana Ross version!). Unfortunately,
I cannot tell you what it is like as my turntable is currently U/S and
the shop did not have a CD version. Anyway, rush out there if you
want a copy of the poster.

Neil
UUCP:   ..!mcvax!ukc!rlinf!nbc
ARPA: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk