Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HoL CD mystery

From: Adrian N Ogden <ano@csleaf.cs.reading.ac.uk>
Date: 22 Nov 89 10:22:39 GMT
Subject: HoL CD mystery
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@reading.ac.uk

I've got the UK CD of HoL. It's got all the right tracks on the disc
and the correct track listing on the back, but the back of the sleeve
booklet thingy lists an extra track: RUTH 12" single version. It's not
mentioned anywhere else and isn't on the disc itself. What happened?

This is my first posting to this newsgroup, so it's entitled to be on
a trivial question you probably answered ages ago. But I plan to make
up for that: For my next posting I'm transcribing KT's RAW interview.
It's in two parts, so I'm waiting for part 2. Anyone interested? (Now
there's a dumb question :-) ).

    /|| ||\  ||  ///\\\    #     Adrian Ogden - ano@rdg.ac.uk     #
  //=|| || \\|| ||    ||   #  All generalizations are dangerous,  #
 //  || ||  \||  \\\///    #  including this one.                 #