Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: microsoft!stevesc@uunet.uu.net
Date: Tue Nov 21 20:26:31 1989

Subject: Re: Strange Angels
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Am I the only one disappointed with Laurie Anderson's latest album?

I don't think it's as good as _Mr. Heartbreak_, but I think it's
better than _Home of the Brave_ and a match to _Big Science_.  I
wouldn't call it boring, but I would call a lot of it somewhat
different from her previous work.  Not a lot different, but somewhat.
I'm not sure how to properly describe it in terms of a review.  I'd
suggest getting it and listening several times, and if you still don't
like it, sell it back.  I'm keeping mine!

--
	Steve Schonberger	microsoft!stevesc@uunet.uu.net
	"And uh...while I'm here, why don't you give me