Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "Loden,Tom , MIT Lincoln Lab" <LODEN@LL.LL.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 89 17:06:34 EST

WARNING: This file contains stuff about OLD music.

DESPERATE PLEA TO PEOPLE IN THE BOSTON AREA:

I know this may be entirely inappropriate but: did anyone happen to tape the
Ten Years After show at the Paradise that aired on WBCN (11/15/89) ? I was in
D.C. last week and couldn't make it. If so, is there ANY way I could get a copy
of it? They were my favorite music group of long ago (the last time I saw them
was in 1974), and for sentimental reasons (also the paper said they kicked
buttock), I am in dire NEED of a tape of the show.

To keep this intrusion as innocuous as possible, please email to me directly
to work something out.

Thanx in advance for the fix,
Tom R. Loden (LODEN at LL.LL.MIT.EDU)

P.S. I am no longer on this list, but I had to ask anyway.