Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Reaching Out

From: think!ames!amdahl!drivax!liberato@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Jimmy Liberato)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 89 19:12:16 PST
Subject: Re: Reaching Out
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

                    |   |\
In rec.music.gaffa \|on |/rukman writes:

>...  It stinks like last week's garbage.  Every time I hear more than
>five seconds of it I am seized with uncontrollable nausea and want to
>puke violently on those near me.  I object to EVERYTHING about it...

Someone once mentioned that "thighs are like marshmallows" was an
embarrassing lyric.  Though I didn't agree with that view I think
I can now at least understand the sentiment.  This is an embarrassing
song in that I would not want someone whom I would wish to introduce
Kate to hear it.

--
Jimmy Liberato   ...!amdahl!drivax!liberato