Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Live Record by EMI and Capitol

From: munnari!wraith.cs.uow.oz.au!stephen@uunet.UU.NET (The Mighty Ogbo)
Date: 21 Nov 89 03:18:29 GMT
Subject: KT Live Record by EMI and Capitol
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I bought a Kate Bush Live EP the other day through a small record store
in Newton (Sydney, Australia). It contains 4 tracks from the "Live at the
Hammersmith Odeon" video. As far as I can make out, _this_is_not_a_bootleg_!!

It has a picture of Kate on the cover of her crouched low with a gun,
obviously from "James and the Cold Gun". The back has a picture of her in
a trenchcoat doing "Them Heavy People". The record cover at the back says
that it was distributed through EMI. The record says that it is from Capitol
records.

As far as I was aware, the only official KT records were her albums and
singles. This does not fall into any of these. Does anyone out there know
the origin of this album, or is it a total enigma?

Stephen Nicholson (The Mighty Ogbo)                    stephen@wraith.cs.uow.oz
"Rooster of a Fightin' Stock / Would you let a Saxon cock
Crow out upon an Irish Rock  / Fly up an teach him manners!" - Planxty