Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

mailbag

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 89 15:22:39 EST
Subject: mailbag

Wow...~h
I tell ya, go away for a whiole and what happens?  People rag all over
you.  Good thing too.  So, let's clear it all out of the way pretty
darn quickly.

James Smith: I'm glad I make you laugh, because that's my main goal
in life.  Besides, aren't you glad to know that when I say something
like "Go buy the Beautiful Pea Gren Boat album 'Still Life' right
now!" you know that it's utter shit and not to be touched with a ten
foot pole?  This is what discussions are all about, pal.

Stewart Evans: Flog that sucker good for me too, bud.  And I know
that you meant to put a smiley after that comment about my taste,
right?  Of course you did.

Larry Hernandez: Get a life.  And no, there is NO escape from
my tyranny.  Just between you and me, I've also watched "Love
and Anger" a zillion times.  Despite the pathetically bad cringe
inducing bits (my friend said when the ballerinas came on: "Oh
my god.  Kate has become Spinal Tap."), I can't stop looking at
it.  Must be the camp value.

Declan Nolan: You're OK in my book.  Forthrightness is to be
highly valued.  If only more people on this list (me included) had
the courage to say what we really think.

Joe Turner, Chris and Vickie: Hi there!

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "To serve God, you gotta be stupid and  |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  freakish and poor."  -- ??             |