Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in MTV's Buzz Bin

From: portal!cup.portal.com!Edward_Lee_Whiteside@apple.com
Date: Sun, 19-Nov-89 10:16:21 PST
Subject: Kate in MTV's Buzz Bin

Re: IED's mention of "Love and Anger" being in MTV's buzz bin being only
late night airings, I've seen the video at least three different times in
the past week.  early morning, evening prime time and mid-afternoon on a
saturday.  A couple of those times the video has been mentioned as "coming
up" at the top of the hour.  The buzz bin means that it is a video that MTV
will try to program such that it IS seen since they think it is something
different.  VH1 airings I have yet to see, but with their new schedule,
catching normal video programming isn't very easy.
[This post mailed to uunet!rec-music-gaffa - Do posts to this address end
up on the mailing list or just on rec.music.gaffa?]