Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

120 Minutes

From: Pete Hartman <bucc2!pwh@bradley.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 89 23:33:14 -0600
Subject: 120 Minutes

ARG!

Peoria really MUST be hell.

My reception of eMpTyV is pretty poor most of the time, and it seemms
to be a prevalent condition in Peoria--None of my friends at Bradley
University who live on campus get decent reception either.  Nonetheless,
the local cable company chose the showing of "Love & Anger" to reach
all time lows in quality--not only do I get the USUAL bleed through
of channel 4 (ESPN or some such), but the sound blanked for about
a second, the frame was jittery from about halfway through the video,
and due to the various interferences I couldn't make out more than
the most obvious of details.

In any case, I've a question (or maybe two)--what was that long boxlike
think that appeared slung over the right shoulder of one of the central
musicians (in the ending portion where it became a performance style
video)?

Has Kate done performance videos before?  (Aside from Tour of Life
footage)  Could this indicate a more favorable attitude towards the
possibility of a Tour?   (please?)

I've only seen the Whole story video collection and the "Wogan" video
for "Running up that Hill", and all I remember of performance videos
were bits from the Tour of Life.

Thanks.
				...uiucdcs\
	Pete Hartman		......noao >!bradley!bucc2!pwh
				......cepu/

		INTERNET: bradley!bucc2!pwh@a.cs.uiuc.edu
		ARPA: cepu!bradley!bucc2!pwh@seas.ucla.edu
		IF ALL ELSE FAILS: bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu