Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT logo

From: xmjschm@mbcrrb.harvard.edu (Mike Schmelzer)
Date: 14 Nov 89 18:35:57 GMT
Subject: KT logo
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@husc6.harvard.edu

Hello, everybody!

I made the mistake of asserting to my friend that the "KT logo"
(I'm assuming you all know what I'm talking about) appears on the
cover of every Kate Bush album, without being able to point them
out to him.

I'm sure one of you L-H's has a "canonical list of KT's" for all
of Her records, and I would sure appreciate it if you could mail it
to me. (Please mail it, as I am unable to keep up with the volume
on Love-Hounds.)

A relatively bulletproof mailing address follows:
xmjschm@mbcrr.harvard.edu
or
xmjschm%mbcrr@harvard.edu
Please do _not_ mail to mbcrrb.

Thank you ever so much in advance.

P.S.: On an unrelated note, I still think Jane Siberry's _The_Speckless_Sky_
      is far and above anything she's (Jane, not KT) done before or since.
--
=== Mike Schmelzer === xmjschm@mbcrr.harvard.edu ====== 617-732-3746 =======
"A matter of opinion derives weight from the name which is attached to it;