Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love and Anger Laugh (was Re: *** KATE ON US MTV 11/2/89...)

From: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!GAFFA.MIT.EDU!jsd@cs.utexas.edu (Jon Drukman)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 89 14:32:59 GMT
Subject: Love and Anger Laugh (was Re: *** KATE ON US MTV 11/2/89...)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!daemon@cs.utexas.edu (Mr Background)

In article <8911092349.AA16328@clutx.clarkson.edu> woiccare@CLUTX.CLARKSON.EDU (Woj) writes:
>jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (Jon Drukman):
>> How about someone with the promotional CD of "Love and Anger"?
>Urg! Why didn't I think of that! It's NOT on the promo cd (I'm sure
>of this as I used to sit and play it multiple times on repeat under
>sedation and darkness ;)

Yeah, why DIDN'T you?  Do I have to be the brains for the whole
newsgroup?  (just kidding, sometimes the most obvious solutions are
the hardest to notice).  But, sarcasm aside, thank you tons for
solving this mystery which has bothering me for a long time now.  Now,
does anyone else find it rather amusing that this tidbit of
information means that the British EMI pressing of the CD is WRONG!
Kinda neat, I think.

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Women!  A Mistake?  Or did He do it to |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | us ON PURPOSE!?" -- Witches Of Eastwick |