Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

male / female songs

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 10 Nov 89 09:47:56
Subject: male / female songs

> songs such as "love & anger" and "never be mine",

> tracks like "rocket's tail" or "the fog".

Tracy, in what sense is "rocket's tail" _anything_like_
"the fog"?  And how do they collectively differ from
"love & anger"?  I just can't make sense of your
attempt to break the album into male and female songs,
because I can't see what foundation you are trying to
base it on.

Personally, I love "the fog" and "love & anger". I
like "never be mine" quite a lot, but no more than
many other tracks on the _World_. "rocket's tail"
is my least favourite song on the album. What gender
does that make me?

ps so does your colleague recognize dr bush's voice on
   the album?