Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Soundtracks

From: portal!cup.portal.com!Henry_Burdett_Messenger@apple.com
Date: Thu, 9-Nov-89 15:22:15 PST
Subject: Re: Soundtracks

Dan "The Sphere" Efran writes:

> The Risky Business soundtrack (the parts of it that are by Tangerine
> Dream) is mostly taken from Force Majeure.

	You're right, but they are different versions with original
	material.

	The rest comes from Tangram or is original ("The Dream is Always
	the Same" and "Love on a Real Train")
				- hbm
Henry B. Messenger                    henry_burdett_messenger@cup.portal.com
Digital Equipment Corporation isn't responsible for anything I say on Usenet
                 "Hello, I know that you've been feeling tired.
                  I bring you love and deeper understanding."