Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

>> [My post, deleted]
>
> Not so fast!  The laugh is at the beginning of "The Fog" on the US
> compact disc, but from what I understand it's at the end of "Love And
> Anger" on the British CD!  (I'd like to hear what the situation is
> in other parts of the world.)
>
> So I don't know if anybody can say for sure even now which song it
> really belongs to, if either.

Hmf.  How strange! (of course, that's the American recording industry
all over...)

If true, I stand corrected (and unscorched!  on alt.cyberpunk, I
probably would have gotten flamed from three or four directions! ;).

Eric France                       "We're building a house of    __
franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu        the future together..."   -- |<

"Okay, you, I know I'm out here so let me in!!!"   -- Phil A. Delphia