Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Spinning Pups

From: hansen@cs.wmich.edu ( Jeff Hansen)
Date: 9 Nov 89 17:12:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Spinning Pups
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[ Spinning Pups singles compliation contains Kate Bush single ]

   The Kate Bush song on _Spinning Pups_ is "The Man With the Child in
His Eyes."  I bought the disc for "Turning Japanese" by the Vapors, and
it was doubly bought when I saw the Kate track.  It also includes "Talk
Talk" by Talk Talk, although I'm not quite sure on this one.  I picked
it up at a local used record store.  Apparently, the "pups" referred to
are tiny magnets or some such nonsense you toss onto phonograph as it's
playing your favourite "Milli Vanilli" album.  Nice cover picture of
two pup-spazzed kids and hereformentioned pups.

jeffhansen|||hansen@cs.wmich.edu|||"Cheerful companion.  It's the _original_
                                    trigger-operated tea kettle!"