Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lizard@ihuxz.att.com (Russell J Neumann)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 89 11:46:37 EST

From: lizard@cbnewse.ATT.COM (russell.j.neumann)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: TK symbol
Date: 9 Nov 89 16:46:31 GMT

Since Kate has been known to be quite tricky in the past,
is it possible that there is more than one album cover
in circulation, with the TK symbol in different places?
Everyone seems pretty sure of their finding. *I* think I
see it as a teeny-tiny spot on the edge of one petal. It
almost looks like it was burned into the edge of the petal.
But, then, the padded walls of my cell absorb a lot of the light
in here, I could be wrong ;-).

The Ice Princess

att!ihu1h!rambo