Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks

From: calmasd.Prime.COM!wlp%sdcsvax@ucsd.edu (Walter Peterson)
Date: 9 Nov 89 16:28:53 GMT
Subject: Thanks
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'd like to thank every one who posted and e-mailed answers to my
neophyte questions about Kate, gaffa, etc.  All the responses were
helpfull, friendly and all had a 'welcome to the club' feel.  This is
*HIGHLY* unusual for for USENET. Usually half the responses to any
question ( particularly on the comp. groups ) simply tell you what an
ass you are for aasking such an obvious question.  This is going to be
a refreshingly nice group to read, I think.

Again, Thanks to all of you.

Walt

--
"Exploring the consensual hallucination of cyberspace."
Walt Peterson.  wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM