Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Spinning Pups

From: Maitland Bottoms <bottoms@radar.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 89 10:02:14 EST
Subject: Spinning Pups

"Spinning Pups" was/is a sampler LP. It had one Kate Bush song on it, I'm
dreadfully sorry to say I can't remember which one... though it came out
around the time of HOL. It has an interesting collection of artists,
but it is not, I say NOT, a pseudonym for _Hounds_of_Love.

"Spinning Pups" was in a radio station I once worked at, but I don't own
a copy. Anyone out there whose seen a copy for sale? Where?

- Maitland...