Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: News, Oct. 30

From: Sam Alan EZUST <depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 89 14:23:14 EST
Subject: Re: News, Oct. 30
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910301853.AA08007@das.llnl.gov> you write:
>Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
>
>2) "Holden Caulfield" of KFJC had his first show today since the
>album was released.  In honor of it he played a long Kate set:

[....]

Alan Ezust of CKUT Radio, Montreal, in honor of KT's release of
the Sensual World, played three cuts of her album on his (my) show,
Beggar's Banquet.

Never Be Mine
The Fog
Walk Straight Down the Middle
Heads We're Dancing

ok, so I can't count....

Actually, our station doesn't have her album yet, so I brought my personal
copy of it in for the above stated purpose.

 S. Alan Ezust aka "Depeche Modem"       depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca
 McGill University Computer Science      Disclaimer: I claim everything!
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada                (je pense que.... ) je me souviens
       "This kind of pornography is a matter of artistic creativity"