Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT Convert

From: Francis Stanley Cwiklik <fc0h+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 89 20:49:57 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: KT Convert

Walter Peterson (welcome Walter!) writes:

>First, what does "gaffa" mean?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Walt, it's just that that and anything concerning "Nice to
Swallow"  (akkk urkk akk ppptth)  are dangerous, deadly subjects-- check
out back postings (if you can get a hold of them, I wouldn't know) for
info on both of those.  Needless to say, no, it isn't a form of music--
the group is about mostly Kate Bush, tho Jane Siberry, Suzanne Vega, and
others are known to be discussed pretty often.  (Listen to *me* talking
as though I've been here that long!  :-)  )

>What type of radio station would be likely to play this music ( rock, new-age,
>etc.) ?

Only the good ones.  :-)

			---frank

"There's no crime in giving yourself over
to pleasure."
	---Rocky Horror Picture Show

DISCLAIMER:  None of the sentiments expressed in this
posting are anybody's, least of all mine.