Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

conneKTion with artist I fear to put in Subject: line

From: jepeway@alphard.cs.utk.edu (Chris Jepeway)
Date: 8 Nov 89 05:27:56 GMT
Subject: conneKTion with artist I fear to put in Subject: line
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@utkcs2.cs.utk.edu

Through the magic of MTV, I've had the Billy Joel song
"We Didn't Start the Fire" (I think that's the name)
burned into my head.  There's a snippet at the end that
sounds quite a lot like Kate's voice, perhaps something
from "The Big Sky".  Has anyone else conjectured
similarly?  Is it her?  Send me e-mail if you're inclined
to respond, as I'm no longer even a Love-Hounds lurker.
And apologies if y'all have answered this question many
times already.

Chris.