Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love & Anger video

From: "Mike Pritchard" <mpp@uf.msc.umn.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 17:54:50 CST
Subject: Re: Love & Anger video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>For heaven's sake, you seem to have been among the first to see this
>video!  Nobody else has posted that they've seen it, and neither IED
>nor Vickie Mapes had seen it when I told them about your posting last
>night.  So for Kate's sake, will you (or somebody else who was lucky
>enough to see it) please describe it!!!
>Ed (Edward Suranyi)

Gee, I didn't realize I was so lucky!  We get to see KaTe dancing
around, with cuts to the band (w/Gilmour on guitar), cuts to KaTe dancing
and so on.  I didn't see the whole thing (missed the start of it)
and I think before we get the see the band, KaTe is dancing around by
herself and then they peel back the backround to show the band.
Argh -- I know I missed a a lot of the detail and wish that I had a
tape ready to record it so I could remember it better.
Mike Pritchard
Internet: mpp@msc.umn.edu
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."