Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry and Kate Bush to be featured on CBC FM

From: hui@joplin.mpr.ca (Michael Hui)
Date: 5 Nov 89 01:28:12 GMT
Subject: Jane Siberry and Kate Bush to be featured on CBC FM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@eric.mpr.ca

CBC FM will feature Kate Bush in the radio show The Entertainer.
The show Swinging On The Star will feature Jane Siberry.

Here are the times:

                      Vancouver     Toronto     Ottawa
                      105.7 MHz     94.1 MHz    103.3 MHz
                         PST          EST        EST

Saturday November 11th
Swinging On The Star  11:05 am      4:08 pm       ?     Jane Siberry

Sunday   November 12th
The Entertainer        2:25 pm      2:25 pm       ?     Kate Bush

Note that The Entertainer is 2:40 long, and features quite a few
other artists too. Swinging On The Star is 50 minutes long. I had
posted earlier that Jane Siberry will be featured this weekend,
but the newspaper program I took the info from was wrong. The
announcer today said that Jane will be on next week. Note that