Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: "Shaun P. Kelly" <kelly@cs.umn.edu>
Date: 4 Nov 89 03:58:21 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU

From: kelly@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Shaun P. Kelly)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: KT logo in TSW
Date: 4 Nov 89 03:58:20 GMT

I tried to post earlier, maybe it got lost, maybe I don't know how to do
this yet.  Anyway, I looked for the KT logo on The Sensual World, and
I think she may be wearing an ear-ring that says either KT or Kate.  It
is impossible to make out on the CD cover, but the CD box photo has it.
Look for a square shape near the outside of the ear.

 Someone want to Email me if they can make it out better (LP cover, maybe?)
 (That way, too, I;ll know this made it out... :)