Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_The Sensual Poster_

From: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!henrik@cs.utexas.edu (Larry DeLuca)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 03:48:36 GMT
Subject: _The Sensual Poster_
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 03:48:36 GMT

While perusing the poster section of Newbury Comics (as I always do out
of habit but in vain) I was going through the 40x60 section when all
of a sudden -

			THERE IT WAS!!!!!

KATE BUSH - THE SENSUAL WORLD - HER NEW SINGLE.

Needless to say, I grabbed two and checked the price later (one
for home, and one for work, of course).

On the way out the urge to see my name in print (how vain, I admit)
struck and I also picked up the current copy of _Homeground_ (hey,
they mention, |>oug, /joe, and |>rukman, too, so what the hell?).

					larry...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, yes!