Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the seKreT world of _The_Sensual_World_

From: well!sommers@cogsci.berkeley.edu (William Sommers)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 89 07:55:24 pst
Subject: Re: the seKreT world of _The_Sensual_World_
News-Path: pacbell!ames!uakari.primate.wisc.edu!gem.mps.ohio-state.edu!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!bloom-beacon!mit-eddie!daemon

> [IED:] Had you noticed the _men's_ chorus in _Deeper_Understanding_?
> Or the lawnmower (motorcycle)? Have you got the extra lyrics at the end
> of that song yet? IED won't give them away if you haven't, but they
> are important lyrics in the song, and they have a surprise ending.

I haven't quite identified that machinery either (yet). The lyrics are clear
enough there at the end, but what are the two words She whispers during
the last verse in _DU_?

 - Bill -  == UUCP: uunet!well.sf.ca.us!sommers (still no .sig!) ==