Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Beatles questions

From: munnari!cs.su.oz.au!gregr@uunet.UU.NET (Greg Ryan)
Date: 2 Nov 89 23:40:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Beatles questions
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: munnari!cluster.cs.su.OZ.AU!news@uunet.UU.NET

In article <8911012237.AA12883@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> RICHARD@HNYMPI52.BITNET writes:
>First of all, has Mark Lewisohn's book titled - I believe - _The Complete
>Recording Sessions_ appeared yet?

Yes, it has been released.  I'd recommend it highly, not only to beatlemaniacs,
but also to anyone interested in the development of modern recording techniques.
Much of what they did with George Martin was innovative and eventually adopted
by much of the recording industry.  Find out just what you can do with a four
track and a razor blade!