Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Doctor _Who_?

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 89 17:45:00 EST
Subject: Re: Doctor _Who_?
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> Can we have a serious discussion about removing all
> sources of humour from Love-Hounds, given the large
> number of subscribers who are unable to distinguish
> them?

> Julian

It is done.  I have installed a new program I have been working on as
an automatic filter for Love-Hounds.  It is quite a revolution in
Artificial Intelligence and removes all humor (and humour too) from
any text.  It is designed to be installed in any mail system and I
expect that when widely used it will greatly increase the productivity
in the workforce of hi-tech companies.