Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Doctor _Who_?

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 30 Oct 89 13:00:06
Subject: Doctor _Who_?

Timo writes:

> I remember about a year and a half ago there was much discussion about the
new
> Kate album that was supposed to be released in November (1988) and would
have
> a "Dr. Who" theme.

> What ever happened to that album?

What happened was that (this being October, the tenth
month), "about a year and a half ago" was the fourth
month of 1988, namely April. Someone decided to have
an April Fool's joke, presumably not realizing that it
would delude anyone, let alone for upwards of a year.

Can we have a serious discussion about removing all
sources of humour from Love-Hounds, given the large
number of subscribers who are unable to distinguish

Julian