Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big British promo posters

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 89 17:54:16 EST
Subject: Big British promo posters
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> Does anyone know where I can buy this in England, or more specifically,
> London? I've tried all the poster-selling shops that I know (HMV, Athena,
> Tower, other small shops), and they ALL have posters of Bros and Kylie
> (ack, gag, barf), but NONE of them have any of KaTe AT ALL!!

It's probably actually much easier to buy these British promo posters
in the U.S.  In order for these posters to be on sale, it means that
someone probably had to swipe them from the record company.  Selling
them in England may be a bit too obvious.  What better way is there to
distance yourself from the illegalities of the matter than to ship
them across the water.