Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the seKreT world of _The_Sensual_World_

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 89 13:19:52 EST
Subject: Re: the seKreT world of _The_Sensual_World_
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> [IED:] Had you noticed the _men's_ chorus in _Deeper_Understanding_?
> Or the lawnmower (motorcycle)? Have you got the extra lyrics at the end
> of that song yet? IED won't give them away if you haven't, but they
> are important lyrics in the song, and they have a surprise ending.

They sound to me like "I hate to leave you...  I hate to leave you...
I hate to leave you...."  And then at the very end, "It isn't
easy...."  This |>oug takes to mean that the computer program that has
been fairy godmother to Kate must leave now and let Kate stand on her
own two feet.

|>oug

"If living with obsession is a sin, let me be guilty."