Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW Video on Rage, ABC Australia

From: munnari!wraith.cs.uow.oz.au!stephen@uunet.UU.NET (The Mighty Ogbo)
Date: 30 Oct 89 01:03:51 GMT
Subject: TSW Video on Rage, ABC Australia
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The Sensual World video is slowly starting to get some play in Australia. I
happened to see it on Rage, on the ABC on Saturday and Friday Nights. This
was Saturday morning at about 2:30 AM.

I had just finshed watching a movie on another channel and was flipping
channels in search of something else to relieve my boredom. Talk about well
relieved!! "Kate" I cried to Al, who was sitting there. Shame he looked at
me as if to say, "So What!" I'll convert him yet.

At least I got to make Graham (graham@wraith.uow.cs.oz.au) really really
jealous!

We tried again the other night with video remote contol in hand, but MTV
in Australia never played it. Damn!

Stephen Nicholson (The Mighty Ogbo)                    stephen@wraith.cs.uow.oz

"I'll bet you're the sort of bloke who pulls his undies out of his bum with his
 finger when he's talking to someone..." - Black Alice - "Sons of Steel"