Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

College rag review

From: turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 89 19:17:58 -0500
Subject: College rag review

There was a review of TSW in Friday's Cornell Daily Sun (the
only local morning paper, believe it or not).  I will refrain
from transcribing it as it is not much worth reading.  I'll be
sending a note along the reviewer, just so that she's aware
that the Trio Bulgarka are Bulgarian, not Indian!

Serendipitously, the review appears on the same page as a
review of Nigel Kennedy's concert here last week (which I,
unfortunately, was unable to attend).  No mention of the
connection is made in either article (Nigel's violin provides
the wonderful texturing in "The Fog").

Jenn
________
  |  |   turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu  |  And the final event to himself has
| |  |   Dept. of Computer Science   |  been that, as he rose like a rocket,
\_|  |   Cornell University	     |  he fell like a stick.  - Thomas Paine