Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Letter from Julian Gomez

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 89 23:09:51 PDT
Subject: Letter from Julian Gomez

(Julian Gomez asked me to post this article, since for some reason he
can't. -- Ed)

Subj: my first KT gathering

Sunday I attended my first Bush-bash. It was, quite simply, wonderful.
I feel like I've just spent a brief but intense and worthwhile period
of my life studying KT and her work, with the unfortunate side aspect
of finding out about some of the brainless interviewers she's put up
with during her career. It was marvelous having Andrew Marvick there
with his collection to peruse -- thanks, Andrew, for coming. And a very
strong thank you to Larry Hernandez, who organized and hosted the
affair. After Sunday I've come away with a better understanding of KT
and a deeper appreciation of what she's done.

--
"Have you ever wondered if taxation without representation was cheaper?"

	Julian "a tribble took it" Gomez
	julian@riacs.edu