Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This bounced the first time, try again...

From: reynhout@wpi.wpi.edu (Andrew Reynhout)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 89 11:20:21 EDT
Subject: This bounced the first time, try again...

   At the risk of sounding like a cynic...

   Do you get the idea (from KT's "lies") that perhaps she isn't quite as
obsessed with her own career, life, and discography as WE are?  I mean, folks,
for her it's been 12 years since Gilmour.  She might NOT remember where Maybe
was ever pressed!
   As for direction, perhaps she was referring to Experiment IV as being the
first one she directed exclusively, from choreography on up.  Collaboration is
a very difficult thing to avoid with the kind of talent that seems to surround
Ms. Bush.

   Besides, wouldn't YOU oversimplify things for the media?  It's better than
having to go into a long explanation of circumstances and incidents that are
really irrelevant to most people (even most KT fans!)

   Andrew

PS:  To the WPI student who mentioned having two roommates in his apt who are
similarly "enlightened," where can *I* get roommates like that?!?  I'm stuck
with a rapmonster!  (grin)

--
  Andrew Reynhout   (Internet: reynhout@wpi.wpi.edu)

  "Maybe if we pretend this never happened, they'll all just...go away."
                                           - Laurie Anderson