Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Male vs. Female

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 89 15:28:56 EDT
Subject: Male vs. Female

Hmmm....I've been thinking...when I read one of the posted interviews
(the last long one...I don't remember which one exactly), I remember
remember Kate saying that TD and HoL were very male albums for her.
As we all know, KT has also said that TSW is "the most feminine re-
lease of hers to date.

Perhaps that has a lot to do with how we have all reacted to it. I
mean, most of us males have been comparing it to HoL and TD and say-
ing that it doesn't live up to the old stuff, while as far as I can
remember the females who post here have *loved* it.

Anyone think there might be relationship between response to the
album and sex?

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu

ps. As an endnote, I recently took a sex role test as part of a
psychology test and came up androgynous - so I guess that means
that I can like 'em all like I do!