Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

 	"A friend of the family, Rickie Hopper, introduced us," Kate
	recalls.  "Absolutely terrified and trembling like a leaf, I
	sat down and played for him.  But Dave liked my songs very
	much.  He put up some money, sent me into the studio to make
	three really well-produced tracks.  I did 'The Man With the
	Child in His Eyes', 'The Saxophone Song', plus some obscure
	thing which ended up on a B side somewhere."

The song "Maybe", which is the remaining song from Kate's final three
song demo tape has never appeared on a B-side anywhere!  Unless it was
the B-side for a single that never got released, or something like
that.  Why is Kate fibbing to us again?  And what does this do to
Mr. Marvick's belief that Kate's word is the One True Testament?

|>oug

"If living with obsession is a sin, then let me be guilty."